Our political, medical and corporate societies have had a dramatic impact on my life and on two occasions created difficult life changing challenges for me that have caused me to question the authenticity of those who swore an oath to “do no harm” and to “uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
FavaZone is a web environment that shares material that represent thoughts and ideas concerning controversial issues that have had an impact in my life in a profound way.
You are encouraged to review and then comment about the material shared on this website to email@example.com
“We must continue to do for the truth what so many people do for a lie.” ~ Christian Apologist Perseus Poku
It can be really challenging to navigate the internet and social media platforms to find the truth about controversial topics. One must have a logical and discerning spirit. There are some steps we can take to help find reliable information:
- Check the source: Look for information from reputable sources. Be wary of sources that are not well-known or have a history of spreading misinformation – have discernment on what is and is not “misinformation.”
- Be skeptical of sensational headlines: Headlines that are designed to grab your attention may not always be accurate. Read the article carefully to ensure that the information presented is supported by evidence.
- Consider multiple sources: Look for information from multiple sources to get a more complete picture of the topic. This can help you identify any biases or misinformation.
- Be aware of your own biases: We all have biases that can influence the way we interpret information. Be aware of your own biases and try to approach information with an open mind.
- Consult with experts: If you are unsure about the accuracy of information, consider consulting with trusted experts in the field to help you get a better understanding of the topic and identify reliable sources of information.
Truth does not mind being questioned, but a lie does not like being challenged. We must do for the truth what others do for a lie. Finding the truth about controversial topics can be challenging, but taking those steps above can help us make informed decisions about our health, finances, and way of life. The ultimate truth can be found in the following scriptures:
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” ~ John 14:6
“The sum of your word is truth, and every one of your righteous rules endures forever.” ~ Psalm 119:160